Wednesday, December 16, 2009

D3P: Day 1


I've been asked about how I got interested in photography. After thinking about it, I found that I've always been around family that constantly took pictures every chance they got! I have fond memories of various cookouts, dinner parties, family reunions and get-togethers...just about every one is heavily documented in film, in my parents basement.

It wasn't before long, while looking through these pictures, that I stumbled across a shoe box with old Polaroids from the 80's, shot by me. Looks like it started way back then, when I got that OneStep 600 for a birthday gift. It appears that I picked up the family tradition of taking pictures every chance I got. I saw this trend repeating itself every five years or so. It went from Polaroid, to disc camera, to APS camera, to P&S digital, to my current set-up.

Through some searching, I found my old camera in the bottom of my toy box (don't ask me of the reasons why I still have my toy box either), and decided to try to bring it back to life. Now, I just have to find some film for the damn thing!

No comments: